Glype proxy script is a free-to-use, web-based proxy script written in PHP. Similar to a typical proxy server, a web-proxy script downloads requested web pages and files and forwards them back to the user. The service is provided by a web page itself, which allows instant access to the proxy without editing your browser connection settings.
Web proxies are commonly used for anonymous browsing and bypassing censorship restrictions. There is a huge market for these sites and glype proxy allows webmasters to quickly and easily set up their own proxy sites.
- plug and play - no installation needed; simply upload and go!
- admin control panel for easy management and configuration
- server-side caching to improve speed for the end user, reduce load on your server and lighten the bandwidth bills
- simple theme system to quickly customize your site
- control access with the use of a whitelist or blacklist of permitted/banned sites
- block users by IP with individual addresses or across over an IP range; protect your site from malicious or abusive users
- unique URLs provide greater privacy - once your session expires, any URLs stored in your history are invalidated
- plugins allow you to quickly integrate site-specific code; useful for sites unsupported by the base proxy script
- virtual browser lets you choose your own user-agent and referrer, and even tunnel the connection through another proxy server
And much, much more! Take a look at the admin tool for a better view of the features on offer or download the script and see for yourself.